Hello guise ! Im baccck frm my 3D2N Camp ( 23-25 Jan ) at Yishun Safra ! I Sry I was damn tired ytd , dont feel like blogging n all so decided to blog tdy instead yah . :b It was awesomeeee ttvm ! Haha (: I enjoyed de activities alot thou Im nt an Adventurous person . Well , it wasn't what I expected it would be . Sleeping in a tent wif ur frens is like paradise . Freedom . Haha :3
1st day of camp was horribly
terrible . We got scolded more than
5 times on tat day . I was nt surprise . Our class is has de worst behaviour among whole sec 2 thou we are Express students . I rly hate my trainers , Ahbiaa and Bart on tat day . Camp haven even started and we are alrdy getting scolded.
Activities : Canopy Skywalker ( high elements ) and Low Elements (: Ps , im scared of heights but I gone thru de high elements wif pride ^^
Day 2 of de camp was quite busy . Woke up at 6+ to get ready . I can't even sleep cos it was tooooo
noisy tat nite . Shiwen n I had to squeeze bcos kc n Fitah took too much
space >< Ahhh I kept yawning . We had our
service Learning talk for 3 hours in de morning ! ZzzZzzZ Den we had our camp fire prep .
activities Abseiling , rock climbing and rafting .
CAMPFIRE was BEST of the BEST (: Sang many songs loudly, went crazy m had a great time wif carinne (; Attract quite many ppl cos of de loud speakers ( for songs ) (:
Soooo tired aft campfire . Almost slept when Ahbiaa was explaining smth . Haha :| That nite wad very peaceful . Everyone slept very fast except for Isabelle , Dechen , carinne n some other girls . Cordelia n fitah hurt their arm while rock climbing . Woooo .
Day 3 ( last dayy ) . Awww our last day alrdy . Cleaned de boys tents n off we go back to sch ): it was quite early compared to last year . We left at abt 11+ ._. Went to Northpoint to eat Mac wif Carinne , Dechen , Isabelle n shiwen (: Anyways, Found Ahbiaa n Bart 's Twitter awhile ltr . YAY OR NAY ? Haha . Time to stalk !! Cheyyyh . Bart followed me back but nt Ahbiaa =( Awwwh . Aiyoh im so tired -.- That's All Abt My camp (: I love my camp tee :p heheh . U wana see ?
THERE (: Wif An eagle image there (: Oh btw it's Dry Fit ! Woooots ~ ! Hehe
2E3,EHWAHEHWAHEHWAH XD
posted from Bloggeroid