Hi! If you have time, please check my website : . See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
I will respect u ppl too(:
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
blah blah blah...hate ppl who always say tat...$$$$?OMG its our life!~BFFs too**nope nah...not many some left me alone :( CRUEL isnt it?? Leave comments hor...no rumours here

Doing...
Feeling : Hurt&a bit...sad
Eating : KFC and japanese food&korean food
Doing : nth at hm...too BORING
Watching : Movies wif frens
Listening to : K-pop songs:)

Chat;chat**

Daily Reads
Nicole Tan:) | Wen yi | Cynna | Tammy

Rotten Things
October 2011 | November 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | May 2012 | June 2012 | July 2012 | August 2012 | November 2012 | December 2012 | January 2013 | October 2013 |

HELLOOOOW :3
MY LOVE LIFE ._.
Anneong ppl ! XP
Stresssssssss lahhh
Deepavali-Hari Raya Haji Celebrations
Bowling Dayyy ^^
Holidays !
My life ain't perfect ><
Singapore 47th Birthday!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

Music
music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
3 stuff to say (:
Written at Saturday, 15 December 2012 | back to top

I hav 3 things to say abt tdy :)

1) Drew SHINee (:


Nice rite ? ^^ kekekeke

2) Im sure Most of you heard abt the Newton shooting yeah ? It happened just ytd n news abt de deadly shooting spread across de world n especially America . From what I heard n see online, 26 ppl were killed . Among those 26, 20 of them were CHILDREN .
Those 20 children who didnt noe they r gg to heaven, who hav a long journey ahead of them, who hav bright future , were killed .
#PrayForNewton . Although Im nt a Christian or Catholic , but I still hope tat those who were killed can rest in peace :)



3) recently nt long ago, on de 14/12/12 , we started chatting on twitter . Like Again . It's been like 2-3 months since we talked . Erm frankly speaking, I dun miss all de chatting Wif him . To me , he is some useless shit . I gotta recycle him to his crushes . Especially a Young ignorant bitch who he just break up with . Heh .

Relationships at This Age Wont Last long

Yuep my advice to all my dear readers (: I hav given up on him, I guess .
Oh and pardon for my poor grammar or vocabulary or English . I haven been writing since 2 monthhhhh I guess . (:

posted from Bloggeroid