Tdy is jus another boring day ... Dad is out to work which means no outing for us :| woke up early tdy to get ready for Brisk Walk wif dads frens .
Well they changed de location without us knowing n they alrdy finished walking . Haiz wad to do . Go home loh ._.
Watched some episodes of
We Got Married (Teukso couple ) (: cutteee TTVM ! I love how romantic Lee Teuk is to Sora ^~^ kekekeke .
At around 5.30pm we went to some celebrations on Deepavali n Hari Raya . Sat beside Celine , bruh n sis while mum sits wif her frens . Every year we hav this kind of celebrations of all racist . Now here I am, blogging while listening to _Lucky Draw__ .
Sorrrry I noe I looong time no blog liao . Hahahahahahaha no time mayb ... ? :p TaDa ! Byeeee !

posted from Bloggeroid