Ytd was my sch's Secondary 1s Orientation . Being in Uniform Group for Co Curriculum Activities (CCA) , I had to help out for my booth too . Each CCA has their own booth except for Sports . Lessons As Per Normal in the Morning and As usual , b-o-r-i-n-g -.- Everything started off quite well when suddenly we were told that there were no more food for us to eat as Dinner . Dafuq . Because of this Duty, I skipped my Lunch without a choice. Now We also have no dinner. Can you Imagine that? I almost faint due to overworked n hunger ! ugh. I just hate it sosososooo much but I have no choice at all. I actually didnt want to come . No dinner? Nahmind . but those sec 1s srsly have shitty attitude and great -.- there goes my day ):
Anyway Not Many ppl came to do the duty. Quite alot ppl wana join my CCA. innocent sec1s still doesnt know those harsh scoldings we have . Bro haven decided wad CCA to join but I convince him nt to join ncc . Its for his own good :)
Okayy Im using computer to upate . hehehe >< See Ya guys again !~Labels: DDay, Restless, Sigh, Tired