Hi! If you have time, please check my website : . See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
I will respect u ppl too(:
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
blah blah blah...hate ppl who always say tat...$$$$?OMG its our life!~BFFs too**nope nah...not many some left me alone :( CRUEL isnt it?? Leave comments hor...no rumours here

Doing...
Feeling : Hurt&a bit...sad
Eating : KFC and japanese food&korean food
Doing : nth at hm...too BORING
Watching : Movies wif frens
Listening to : K-pop songs:)

Chat;chat**

Daily Reads
Nicole Tan:) | Wen yi | Cynna | Tammy

Rotten Things
October 2011 | November 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | May 2012 | June 2012 | July 2012 | August 2012 | November 2012 | December 2012 | January 2013 | October 2013 |

Cool things DO happen
Hurray New Hse
1st Day of Sec Life----3 January 2012--5January
USS-UWEEI Family Day '11
Cute :DD
Grad Nite in NLPS♥♥♥
The Boys (English Version)
Post-PSLE
♥♥♥ After School ♥♥♥
*sigh****

Music
music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Total BAD LUCK
Written at Saturday, 14 April 2012 | back to top

UGH! Just one week n I hav lost like 3 items already!!!! Cant believe my luck sia x.x
Became frens wif Isabelle but now? CHEYY She nt MY FREN nt even my shit! Who cares abt her? She is just a Fuck up piece of shit even HIM said tat -,-  n No wayy Im nt gona Forgive n Forget tat easily. She called me KYPO KIA n I was like 'Hello? U tink ur Grandfather road isit? I walk pass the table onli aso cannot ah PUIIII****