Hi! If you have time, please check my website : . See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
I will respect u ppl too(:
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
blah blah blah...hate ppl who always say tat...$$$$?OMG its our life!~BFFs too**nope nah...not many some left me alone :( CRUEL isnt it?? Leave comments hor...no rumours here

Doing...
Feeling : Hurt&a bit...sad
Eating : KFC and japanese food&korean food
Doing : nth at hm...too BORING
Watching : Movies wif frens
Listening to : K-pop songs:)

Chat;chat**

Daily Reads
Nicole Tan:) | Wen yi | Cynna | Tammy

Rotten Things
October 2011 | November 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | May 2012 | June 2012 | July 2012 | August 2012 | November 2012 | December 2012 | January 2013 | October 2013 |

Cute :DD
Grad Nite in NLPS♥♥♥
The Boys (English Version)
Post-PSLE
♥♥♥ After School ♥♥♥
*sigh****
MBS-wif Ruby Lim and Angeline
OMG
Hello:)

Music
music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
USS-UWEEI Family Day '11
Written at Wednesday, 30 November 2011 | back to top

Yea...26.11.11 My fav day:)

Early in the morning took MRT to Harbour Front with hundreds of families n frens.Queue up to take the bus there -----to Sentosa.AWWW sooooo many ppl there! First thing----Water World (performance) Of course the Guest-of-Honour come first....After all the presenting stuffs, We R FREE to roam around USS...Well Sis n bro wanted to take the Revenge Of The Mummy first sooo........NO BAGS N STUFFS ALLOWED ><" Mum had to take care of our things then...Boy , the queue is like Never-Ending....sooo looong!Finally Its our turn....
All I heard was 'Find The Book' n the coaster was like moving very fast.....n then....UR SOUL IS MINE......n I immediately closed my eyes...y?? cos Dad said tat Its a HIGH SPEED COASTER! OMG it started moving backward and....-------->> DROP<<---------WTF I didnt scream though...Sis n bro were like 'My stomach Hurts...I don wan take le'......I was hanged my head low.....dad was like'''haha'''' LOL

Luckily it ended fast wif a sharp turn n again---DROP--- scary isnt? Next they went to the Battlestar Galactica....Largest In the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! Human or Cylon. I dun dare take so I accompany mum while they choose HUMAN(red track)...Phew NOT CYLON cos Its scary wif 360* Degree Turn!

Waited 1 hour---------began to wonder around....HAHA Next to the Crate Adventure in MAdagascar....loong queue too...:( Then We went to Treasure Hunters as it's raining...erm We waited v. loong...rain got bigger...dad ,sis n bro went first....Mum and I had to wait for the rain to stable.....so they hurried to the water world again(Sis wana go again).......

Finally~~~~~~Done wif the Treasure Hunters^^ After this We went for the Shrek 4D 2 times n Enchanted Airways but I oni took once...TOO TERRIFYING.....LOLzzz To the Canopy Flyer!@ Universal Studios Singapore...