Hi! If you have time, please check my website : . See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
I will respect u ppl too(:
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
blah blah blah...hate ppl who always say tat...$$$$?OMG its our life!~BFFs too**nope nah...not many some left me alone :( CRUEL isnt it?? Leave comments hor...no rumours here

Doing...
Feeling : Hurt&a bit...sad
Eating : KFC and japanese food&korean food
Doing : nth at hm...too BORING
Watching : Movies wif frens
Listening to : K-pop songs:)

Chat;chat**

Daily Reads
Nicole Tan:) | Wen yi | Cynna | Tammy

Rotten Things
October 2011 | November 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | May 2012 | June 2012 | July 2012 | August 2012 | November 2012 | December 2012 | January 2013 | October 2013 |

OMG
Hello:)

Music
music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
MBS-wif Ruby Lim and Angeline
Written at Sunday, 16 October 2011 | back to top

OMG 16/10/11 went to Aunt's hse...was actually gona straighten my hair but...nid go to MBS...Ruby's mum waiting for us there...the Hotel was cool and I like it very much^^they were using iPad2...(each)
Ruby's mum took us for dinner at the lobby(Rise)...its a buffet...-Sushi,fresh seafood,bread,soups,wide variety of fruits and even can ask the chef to cook for us!~Its sooo high-class there...many foreigners were there too...^^
after tat mum,dad,sis and bro came frm the pool@ SkyPark... Ruby's mum spent abt $$$$$$80-per person!Luckily she's a VIP member...phew!She invited me to stay there overnite since Ruby's dad is goin bck hm...Ruby and I went to the SkyPark again for a short walk...
Ruby's mum went into the Casino while we stayed in the hotel watching television and playing iPads!
Abt 11 pm,I slept without knowing.Ruby's mum alrdy came bck frm the Casino by that time.I woke up in the middle of the nite by a sound-----Ruby's mum's snoring!No Offense...
Ate breakfast at Rise again and I dun really like their breakfast...-.-" I <3 Dinner last nite...Ruby's mum went Casino again...in the room bathing(one by one) checked out at abt 11.40am and took a Taxi bck to Ruby's hse...\
*******Mum will bring me hm frm her hse...:))) Had a great time there^^^^^^********